Consort Digital is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We value sincerity and dedication in those who would like to join our organzation. So if you have the acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
As a software test engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for evaluating software functions and designing test protocols to ensure that products work as intended. The incumbent will also be responsible for completing all testing procedures, suggesting performance changes, and preparing performance reports for the development managers.
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
2 to 5 years
- Knowledge in C/C++
- Knowledge of communication protocols like I2C, SPI, RS485, RS422
- Experience in testing and debugging embedded devices
- Experience on Linux will be a plus
- Knowledge of networking will be a plus
- Understanding of hardware design will be a plus
B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science OR Electronics and Communications