- July 22, 2022
- Posted by: Consort Digital
Roles & Responsibilities
The incumbent will ensure that the Company’s operation such as to provide project management engineering support to the Project Manager in the delivery of construction and project execution activities.
- Project Execution activity-
- Manages development and quality delivery of all Project documents and deliverables.
- Identify gaps in project delivery.
- Developing and maintaining project plans to track critical path tasks, dependencies, and requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the overall management, planning, developing, ongoing maintenance.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of completion.
- To review the project plans, project scope and adjust required changes in it when needed.
Work Experience : 5-10 Years
Knowledge & Skills :
- Understanding of BTS.
- Network optimization
- Knowledge of server & computer -based applications.
Education : Graduation is ECE/EEE/EI Essential