Radio signal propagation modeling plays an important role in designing wireless communication systems. The propagation models are used to calculate the number and position of base stations and predict the radio coverage. Different models have been developed to predict radio propagation behavior for wireless communication systems in different operating environments. We offer consulting services for overage studies that provide detailed analysis for a comprehensive network design of TETRA/DMR/PS-LTE network.
Our services include designing and modeling of TETRA, DMR and PS- LTE with the ability to manage coverage, capacity, site parameters and neighbor planning and optimization. It ensures the highest level of reliability, availability and resilience of critical comms and assist operators to achieve smooth migration to broadband connectivity and new technologies.
- Prospective planning to identify the best locations for new sites for greenfield and densification scenarios
- Analysis of outdoor to indoor coverage by signal penetration loss calculation
- In-depth coverage study of network coverage, composite coverage, overlapping, best server and network densification
- Automated frequency assignment and optimization
- Traffic analysis by the ground occupancy, target areas or mesh blocks to cover
- Point to Point network analysis: Path profile, Reliability, Automatic optimization, frequency and space diversity, frequency analysis
- Simulcast planning and analysis