Consort Digital is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We value sincerity and dedication in those who would like to join our organzation. So if you have the acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to opportunity for software development and engineering as a role in mission-critical software development team including: Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems. Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components understanding and experience of telecom standards & Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Understanding mission-critical telecom software requirements
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
1 to 5 years
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of Communication protocols like RS 485, RS422, RS232, I2C, SPI etc.
B.E. / B. Tech