Consort Digital is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We value sincerity and dedication in those who would like to join our organzation. So if you have the acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
The incumbent will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers/ employees to install applications and programs.
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems.
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks.
- Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company.
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/ individuals involved.
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees.
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware.
2 to 4 years
- Good communication skill
- Basic knowledge of RF & wireless communication
- Basic Knowledge of Frequency Planning.
- Basic knowledge of RF component (Antenna, Connectors, Duplexer etc.)
- Must have knowledge of basic computer (OS Installation, hardware & Software) and IP networking
- Familiar with networking device (PC, Modems, Switches, and Routers)
Graduation in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication