- Train Radio Control Panel 5205 is a Human Machine Interface, typically installed in the driver cabin and provides the train pilot with call functions like Group Call, Half Duplex Individual Call, Full Duplex, Individual Call, Emergency Call, Broadcast Call, Passenger announcements into the Train, Text Messaging and Functional Registration.
- This system is fully IP based and provides a secure network architecture offering a high level of security and integrity. TRCP provides the highest levels of reliability and environmental standards for the transportation industry.
Based on TETRA standards, TRCP 5205 provides reliable and secure connectivity enabling seamless communication. Offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface with a 5 inch TFT display and a 32 keys membrane keypad.
The TRCP 5205 can be customized to meet the specific requirements of different clients. This includes the ability to tailor the key layout, Graphical User Interface (GUI), and onboard integrations according to individual preferences and operational needs.
The control panel is ergonomically designed to provide quick and easy access to essential functions, hence simplifying operations for train pilots, reducing the cognitive load, and enabling efficient decision-making during critical situations.
Secure IP-Based Network
The system utilizes IP-based technology, ensuring a secure network architecture that offers a high level of security and integrity. This safeguarded communication platform prevents unauthorized access and protects sensitive information transmitted through the control panel.
- MCPTT, MCDATA Release 15 Compliance
- Types of Calls – Group calls, Full & Half Duplex calls, Emergency Calls, Broadcast Calls, RTT
- Priority Level – 15 (TETRA) / 5 (MCPTT)
- Onboard Integration – Passenger Announcement/Information, Passenger Emergency, RST Alarms, Onboard Signalling
- User Access – Log On/ Log Off, Configurable Menu
- Default Groups – Mainline, Depot, Shunt, Train
Wish to know more?
We will contact you shortly to answer your queries