- Train Radio Control Panel TRCP 5207 is a Touchscreen Human Machine Interface, typically installed in the driver cabin and provides the train pilot with call functions like Group Call, Half Duplex Individual Call, Full Duplex, Individual Call, Emergency Call, Broadcast Call, Passenger announcements into the Train, Text Messaging and Functional Registration.
- TRCP 5207 is fully IP based and provides a secure network architecture offering high level of security and integrity. TRCP provides highest levels of reliability and environmental standards for the transportation industry. Depending on client specific requirements, the TRCP can be customized for key layout, Graphical User Interface (GUI) and onboard integrations.
Compliant with MCx and FRMCS
TRCP 5207 complies with 3GPP Release 15 & plus for mission-critical communication and rail-specific functions within FRMCS, therefore, providing upgradation and support to future functionalities.
LTE-Based Touchscreen Interface
With a 7″ TFT display, capacitive touchscreen technology and configurable hardware keys, TRCP 5207 offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface for easy navigation and operation. Based on LTE standards, supports high-speed and reliable connectivity enabling seamless communication over long distances.
The TRCP 5207 can be customized to meet the specific requirements of different clients. This includes the ability to tailor the key layout, Graphical User Interface (GUI), and onboard integrations according to individual preferences and operational needs.
The control panel is ergonomically designed to provide quick and easy access to essential functions, hence simplifying operations for train pilots, reducing the cognitive load, and enabling efficient decision-making during critical situations.
- MCPTT, MCDATA Release 15 Compliance
- Types of Calls – Group calls, Full & Half Duplex calls, Emergency Calls, RTT
- Priority Level -MCPTT, MCDATA, QCI Support, 5 Priority Levels
- Onboard Integration – Passenger Announcement, Alarms
- User Access – Log On/ Log Off, Configurable Menu
- Default Groups – Mainline, Depot, Shunt, Train
Wish to know more?
We will contact you shortly to answer your queries