- MCX ONE Interworking Gateway provides integration of voice and data services between MCX and narrowband land mobile radio (LMR) systems.
- MCX Interoperability with narrowband systems is done through a standard-based feature called the Interworking Function (IWF); meaning legacy networks can continue to co-exist with MCX ONE.
Provides seamless communication between different networks ensuring that users can communicate without interruption, regardless of the network they are on.
Cost - Effective Solution
The gateway eliminates the need for expensive network upgrades by enabling interoperability between different networks hence providing cost-effective solutions.
Co-existence of LMR and MCx
Allows organizations to replace their entire legacy system while building out their broadband networks i.e. legacy networks can continue to co-exist with MCx.
Solution with Reduced Complexity
Built over cloud-based architecture with modern edge deployments with easy fault detection and correction, thus, reducing complexity in connecting different networks.
- Ease of upgradation from narrowband to broadband networks
- Service continuity to existing users
- An easy path to future-proof current deployments
- Custom integration with upgradability to global standards (when available)
- Prioritization between systems is managed
- Group Affiliation
- Group Call
- Individual Call
- Emergency Call
- Broadcast Call
- Short Data Messages/ MCData
- Call Merge
- Ambience Call
- Late Entry
- Location Services
Wish to know more?
We will contact you shortly to answer your queries